• Środa, 28 lutego 2024

  • Imieniny: Romana, Ludomira, Lecha

  • Font Icon

Museums

Museum of the Concentration Camp Stutthof

Stutthof concentration camp was  established  on 2nd  of September 1939 and  existed until  9th of May 1945. It was the first place of isolation and extermination set up by German Nazis after the outbreak of the Second World War and the last one which was liberated. During the period of its existence by the “ Gate of Death” passed over 110 thousand prisoners and remained there forever about 65 thousand.

Admittance to the museum is free of charge. Fees are charged for guide service and film show.

Museum exhibitions, Visitor Services Bureau and Viewing room are open daily:

9 A.M – 6 P.M. ( from May 1 until September 30)

7 A.M. – 3 P.M. ( from October 1 until April 30)

Reservations, film shows, book store:

Phone: + 48 55 247 8353 extension 216

Mobile: + 48 798 418 024

Email: boz@stutthof.pl

 

The Museum of  Vistula Lagoon

Address: 64 Rybacka Street, 82-110 Kąty Rybackie ( by the port of Vistula Lagoon).

Email: m.zalewu@cmm.pl

Telephone number: 55 247 87 77

The Museum is open from May till September:

  • From 2nd of May till 30th June: from 8am to 4pm.
  • 1st of July till 31st of August: from 9am to 5 pm.
  • 1st of September to 31st of December – weekdays only from 8am till 4pm.

Expansion project of The Museum of Vistula Lagoonfoto01 foto02 foto03